marți, 14 octombrie 2014

Trade

   What do I want from you? I want you to be my hero, the only one who can save my world. I want you to be the one who looks at me with big brown eyes as I could be in all his thoughts. And I want you to be next to me in those cold mornings, to give me the sweetest kiss of that beautiful -hello sunshine- which will find me next to you. I want you to love me as I am, not to try to change every single part of me, but to make me believe that I`m perfect the way I am, even if I`m far away from perfection. I want you to -infect- me with your calm when my entire existence is blatant and agitated as the big end is coming right now. I want you to be the one who feels my emotions and try to understand them. I want you to remember every day that my soul can be bought only with sincerity and love, and that I`ll always be in love with a white rose and a walk far away from agitation and noise. And I want you to feed me with your smile and happiness.
     In exchange, I`ll cover you with kisses and put my soul into your hands, cause I`ll give you my faith and my destiny. And I`ll stand beside you and become the most powerful women in the entire world when you will be down, cause I`ll gather my forces and I`ll die trying to see you up again. And I`ll love you with all my soul and try to be brave in front of this love, and I`ll never give up on you. And I`ll cry when I`ll see a tear on your face and I`ll smile with my all when you will be happy. 
     And I am trying to find you, but you seem to be from a different world so our steps refuse to walk on the same road.  Maybe I`m asking for to much from you... Maybe I don`t. But I`ll give almost everything in exchange.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Străinul perfect

Tu ai fi fost străinul perfect. Nu te-aș fi iubit și nu aș fi sperat.. Eu nu aș fi știut să ai vreun defect. Străinul meu perfect...c...